Here at ohpopsi we have a wide range of wallpaper designs to suit every interior and individual available on our website, with a choice of over a 100 ready made wall murals.
Our ready made wall murals are an 'off the shelf' product that come on one roll, and available in two set sizes:
Large (3m width x 2.4m height)
or Extra Large (3.5m width x 2.8m height)
They are available to order at any time from our website, and will be delivered within 2-3 working days, with free UK delivery.
Even though easy to follow hanging instructions are included with every order, here’s everything you need to know about hanging your ready made mural.
Before you get started here is everything you need:
Preparing your wall
Ensure the wall surface is clean, dry, structurally sound, free of mildew and grease and is as smooth as possible in order to achieve the best possible results when hanging wallpaper, and for ease of removal when redecorating.
- Any holes, cracks or defects in the surface should be filled with a good quality filler, smoothed out and allowed to completely dry.
- Brush off the area to be covered with ohpopsi wallpaper with a stiff brush to remove all dirt and loose materials
Putting the mural up
1. When your wall is fully prepared, use a plum line or spirit level to ensure you have a straight line to begin hanging your mural - the position of the first strip determines the overall look of the completed mural, so take the time to place it accurately.
2. Trim off the hanging instructions and keep them nearby for reference.
3. Using the printed guide lines, cut off the first strip of your mural
4. Apply paste the wall wallpaper adhesive to the wall, covering enough area for the first strip
Here are some of the categories we have for our Ready Made Murals, just click on the image to see more...
And below are some of our Best selling Ready Made Murals...