OHPOPSI / NAKEN Competition Terms & Conditions
Ohpopsi / Naken competition: 17th April – 26thApril 2023 - Run for 10 days
- The winner can select up to 6 wallpaper rolls or 2 murals from any collection up to the value of £475
- UK & ROI entries only
- Over 18s only
- The winner must select the prize rolls by the 5th May
- The promoter is: Ohpopsi whose registered office is at Bankside Décor Limited, Bankside House, Unit 7, Bankside Business Park, Coronation Street, Stockport, SK5 7PG in conjunction with Naken whose registered office is at Unit 7, Becks Green, Becks Green Lane,Ilketshall, St Andrew,Beccles, Suffolk, NR34 8NB
- Employees of Ohpopsi and Naken or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competitions or helping to set up the competitions shall not be permitted to enter the competitions.
- There are no entry fees and no purchase necessary to enter our competition.
- Route to entry for the competitions and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram.
- Closing date for entry will be stated on the Facebook and Instagram competition posts. After this date no further entries to the competitions will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competitions and the prize for each winner are below:
- Make sure you are following @ohpopsi and @naken
- Like the competition post on both accounts
- Tag 2 friends in the comments who would love this as much as you, every comment counts as an entry
- For an extra entry share this post to your stories
- You have until Wednesday 26th April (23.59 UK time) to enter. The winner will be contacted on the 28th April 2023.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. If the full amount of £475 is not used with the chosen rolls the extra amount left over will not be given to the prize winner. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- . The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified via social media and Facebook/Instagram Messenger within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoters will notify the winner when the prize is due to reach them via post.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Please note that we will never ask for any payments or bank details.
At Ohpopsi, we are committed to providing high quality wallpaper and wall murals to each and every client. We always aim to maintain the highest standards when it comes to all the products and services we provide. We don't usually make mistakes, but when we do, we aim to make them right as soon as possible.
Ohpopsi reserve the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Nothing said by any sales person or authorised representative on our behalf shall be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as a variation of the nature or quality of any good offered for sale by us.
When you place an order with ohpopsi you agree to us collecting data in order to fulfil the contract of sale with you. We will not use this data to market to you unless you have given consent through marketing options and we will not sell your data on to anyone else or share with any unauthorised third parties.
When placing an order or registering for an account, you must be over 18 years of age, be legally capable of entering into a binding contract and possess a valid method of payment acceptable to us.
When an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email. This email is just an acknowledgement and does not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract will be formed once the goods that you have ordered have been despatched to you.
Ohpopsi provides this website on an 'as viewed' basis and as such, makes no guarantees or warranties to this site or its contents.
All trademarks, product names and logos cited within this website are the property of Ohpopsi and its authorised partners.
The liability of Ohpopsi will not exceed the value of the products supplied. Loss of profits and consequential, financial and other such losses are excluded.
Sample products can be requested and sent by post. Whilst we endeavour to supply samples which are a true likeness and representation of the product. Any samples provided however, do not constitute an accurate representation of the colours of any subsequent orders placed.
Prices and Payment
The prices payable for the goods that you order are as set out in our website for wallpaper samples and wall mural samples. Prices for bespoke work can be obtained through communication with our sales team.
Whilst we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on our website are correct, some errors may occur. If we discover an error in price, we reserve the right to change the price immediately, without prior notice.
All prices are in £ sterling
All orders and prices detailed are inclusive VAT where applicable.
Delivery costs are detailed separately to the cost of the order of your product and are calculated accordingly depending on the country of delivery.
Discount codes may be offered from time to time in line with any ohpopsi promotions. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotions or discount codes without prior notice.
Sample orders can be cancelled if we are notified before they are despatched. Due to the nature of ‘bespoke’ products, each wallpaper mural is printed to order. Therefore, once orders have been received and payment has been processed, your order cannot be cancelled.
Refunds and Returns Policy
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your wallpaper or wall mural, we will provide a refund or replacement. Should you wish to return your product contact us via email or telephone to request a return authorisation and return within 14 days of receipt by postal service (contact details below).
Once the wallpaper or wall mural has been hung, no refunds can be given.
For ‘bespoke projects’ it is strongly recommended that once an order is received, the goods should be fully removed from the packaging, laid out and inspected to ensure the order is complete, and that there are no inconsistencies, faults or errors. ohpopsi cannot accept claims for refunds or reprints once the material has been installed.
All deliveries are made by Royal Mail.
All ohpopsi products are securely and appropriately packaged by ohpopsi.com to ensure the product arrives in perfect condition
All goods shall be delivered during the working day period.
It is advised that the delivery address detailed on your order is the place you will most likely be able to sign for the goods during the working day period. This increases the likelihood that our carriers will be able to deliver on the first attempt and obtain a signature for the receipt of the delivery.
We cannot be held financially responsible for the late delivery of a product or products.
All delivery times are approximate.
Delivery is made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and payment is received in full.
We will endeavour to despatch all samples within 3 working days, delivery times may vary depending upon location.
We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time of order. Subsequent changes to the delivery address cannot be made.
It may not be possible for us to deliver to certain locations due to circumstances beyond our control. ohpopsi accept no liability for delivery of goods which cannot be made.
You become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you, they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
We have no liability to you for any failure to or delay in delivering goods you have ordered or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes and other industrial disputes, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
By placing an order with ohpopsi you give consent for us to pass the neccessary personal information on to our trusted delivery partners for the purpose of completing our sales contract with you.
Damage in transit
Goods damaged in transit must be reported immediately by signing the delivery note "Damaged on arrival". If the delivery note is signed without the comment "Damaged on arrival" we cannot be held responsible for damages in transit.
Risk shall be transferred on delivery. If you find the goods damaged or short delivery of the goods, please notify us immediately with full details within 3 working days of receiving the product.
We endeavour to package our goods as such to make it clear how many boxes should constitute a full delivery. For example, an order being made up of 4 individual boxes, will be labelled as such, box 1 of 4, box 2 of 4. It is the customers responsibility to check full and complete delivery of the goods at the point of receipt.
International Deliveries (countries outside of the UK)
You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. The importation or exportation of certain goods may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of goods you purchase.
The customer is responsible for any customs, duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry into the destination country.
No warranty is given by ohpopsi regarding the legality of the products at the location where they are received.
ohpopsi cannot accept liability for mistakes during installation or for faulty installation or subsequent damage to its wallpaper products due to circumstances beyond our control, including, without limitation:
• unprepared or incorrectly prepared surfaces
• installation onto surfaces not recommended as compatible with ohpopsi wallpaper
• failure to follow or reference the hanging instructions supplied with the order.
Full and detailed hanging instructions will be supplied with every order.