OHPOPSI / Wallpaper Direct Competition Terms & Conditions
Ohpopsi / Wallpaper Direct competition: 22nd June – 26th June 2023
- Two winners can select 3 wallpaper rolls each, from the Glasshouse collection
- UK & ROI entries only
- Over 18s only
- The winners must select their prizes within 28 days of being notified by Promoter
- The promoter is: Wallpaper Direct whose registered office is at Albany House, Ashford Road, Eastbourne, Sussex, BN21 3TR in conjunction with Ohpopsi whose registered office is at Bankside Décor Limited, Bankside House, Unit 7, Bankside Business Park, Coronation Street, Stockport, SK5 7PG
- Employees of Wallpaper Direct and Ohpopsi or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competitions or helping to set up the competitions shall not be permitted to enter the competitions.
- There are no entry fees and no purchase necessary to enter our competition.
- Route to entry for the competitions and details of how to enter are via Facebook and Instagram.
- Closing date for entry will be stated on the Facebook and Instagram competition posts. After this date no further entries to the competitions will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competitions and the prize for each winner are below:
1 Follow both @ohpopsi and @wallpaperdirect
2 Like and tag friends in the comments who would love this collection as much as you, every comment counts as an entry so enter as many times as you like.
3 For an extra entry share this post to your stories.
You have until Monday 26th June at 23:59 to enter and the lucky winners will be contacted on Tuesday 27th June.
- The promoters reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoters are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. If the full amount of £475 is not used with the chosen rolls the extra amount left over will not be given to the prize winner. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified via social media and Facebook/Instagram Messenger within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoters will notify the winner when the prize is due to reach them via post.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Please note that we will never ask for any payments or bank details.